Looking for a backpack for your (almost) toddler. The Little Eagle is the perfect size of bookbag for the loafers. Make it yourself. In this way you will soon double in the school gate. No more small children at hand? Without shoulder straps, this bag can
Under the guidance of Katrien van Katrienette you make a beautiful bookbag.
* paper pattern and Dutch manual for the Little Eagle bag
* a real reinforcement file , so that you will not only stand firmly in your shoes for this bag but also for other bags
* use of sewing machine, overlock, iron and heat press if necessary
* professional guidance, learning tips & tricks with the necessary "aha!" moments
* the conviviality and the quality time :)
* a nice lunch at a day workshop
* sewing machine, if necessary you can also use one of Pieke Wieke
* matching yarns (can also be purchased locally)
* pre-reinforced and cut pattern parts
In the workshop room of Pieke Wieke,
Pastor Goetschalckxstraat 3a, Ekeren
You can register via the webshop of Pieke Wieke (choose the date of your choice)
Beware! Your registration is only definitive after receiving the registration fee.
In case of cancellation or not showing up, the amount will not be refunded unless another participant is found.