Are you a novice seamstress but do you like a cool project with a little bit of challenge? Then this workshop is really something for you! This workshop is given by Katrien van Katrienette.
Under the guidance of Katrien van Katrienette you make a nice practical tote bag.
* photo manual a detailed step-by-step work description with over 50 photos
* a well-organized workshop brochure , including the supplies, pattern parts, cutting & reinforcement overview
* a real reinforcement file , so that you will not only stand firmly in your shoes for this bag but also for other bags
* use of sewing machine, overlock, iron and heat press if necessary
* coffee, tea, water and something tasty
* professional guidance, learning tips & tricks with the necessary "aha!" moments
* the conviviality and the quality time :)
* 10% discount at Pieke Wieke on all fabrics and accessories
* sewing machine, if necessary you can also use one of Pieke Wieke
* matching yarns (can also be purchased locally)
* pre-cut pattern pieces
This workshop hardly requires preparation at home: only the cutting of the fabrics. You will find explanations in the info booklet. If you walk anyway, then of course the helpline Pieke Wieke / Katrienette is fully included.
In the workshop room of Pieke Wieke,
Pastor Goetschalckxstraat 3a, Ekeren
You can register via the webshop of Pieke Wieke (choose the date of your choice)
Beware! Your registration is only definitive after receiving the registration fee.
In case of cancellation or not showing up, the amount will not be refunded unless another participant is found.
Zeer goede workshop met deskundige aanpak van de lesgever. Prettige , vriendelijke werkomgeving. Ook vooraf zeer duidelijke briefing! Resultaat een prachtige tas en een goed gevoel mee naar huis